Business Development Representative
We are looking for an energetic, hard-working business development representative to join the VIP Crowd team. Your job in this role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential partners. We are seeking a candidate with proven success in sales and outreach who is self-motivated, organized and thinks outside the box.
- Research and identify potential vendors to be VIP Crowd featured solutions
- Set up meetings with vendors as needed
- Manage ongoing relationships with vendors
- 1-2 years of sales experience required – preferably in outbound calling/emailing, ad sales
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of social media including LinkedIn
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Flexible and adaptable to new situations
- Competitive salary – We value our employees and celebrate their hard work by offering competitive salaries that reflect that.
- Healthcare insurance – Medical, dental, vision and flex spending accounts keep you and your family healthy. We even have options for your loveable pets.
- Generous vacation and holidays – Take time off when you need it, and spend holidays how they should be spent – with family and friends.
- Work/life balance – We know life is about more than work, which is why we offer a flexible schedule and the ability to work 100% remote.
- Remote work – We’re based out of Madison, WI, but are 100% remote.
- Stock options – We are confident that VIP Crowd will be wildly successful for users and investors. All employees receive stock options to also reap those rewards.
- Plus More! – 401K, ST and LT disability, life and AD&D insurance, reimbursement account, etc.
About VIP Crowd:
VIP Crowd is a software company who has set out to prove the value of allocating time to learning about new B2B solutions. With the VIP Crowd app, decision-makers and influencers (“VIPs”) identify solutions they’d like to learn more about. We then connect them with the vendor for a 20-minute meeting in exchange. Vendors pay a fee for the meetings and a large portion goes to a charity selected by the VIP. After a meeting, VIPs can log and store their notes and have the option to share and discuss with their team or other groups that they are part of.
To apply, send your résumé to email@example.com.